The Kasturi Shikshan Sanstha's College of Arts, Commerce and Science is affiliated to the Savitribai Phule Pune University. Building on its tradition of excellence, the College offers a well developed and modern program in education. The drugs & Pharma industry is a multibillion-dollar business. In the rapidly changing global scenario and the implementation of GATT & TRIPS in India, it will be only a matter of couple of years that the pharmaceutical industry and professionals will play a vital role in shaping up our national economy. This new decade is thus, bound to have an ever growing demand of pharmacy professionals not only in the country, but even worldwide. Anticipating this demand and to enlighten rays of globalization in rural area the visionary president of Kasturi Shikshan Sanstha, Dr. Panditrao Palande put the wheels in motion that brought about the existence.College of Arts, Commerce and Science in inculcating values and morals, meticulously and imparting education in every field. The college has ultramodern infrastructure and qualified experienced faculty, well equipped laboratories and well stocked library including E-library. In order to meet global challenges of ever changing demands of the industry. The College provides additional motivational lectures by experts in the field and also seminars, conference and workshops from time to time to keep the students abreast with recent changes in the curriculum. The college provides professional learning opportunities through classroom teaching and practical training sessions. In addition they have hands on training on various aspects like personality development, Skill development, Communication skills and Computer skills etc. The student is the nuclei of the college and hence all the activities, academic and extracurricular revolves around the development and enhancement of the students.
“To provide education on need based aspects which there will center to the society in general and being students centric. It will add to their working potential in future for their livelihood. ”
“TCreate a knowledge based society where world class education is available to each an every member of the society irrespective of class, caste and creed or economic or social status.”
1. To motivate and enhance core human attributes like bravery, vitality, conviction, intelligence, confidence, compassion etc. so that men and women may live in harmony in the society.
2. To bring out the full potential of the students so that they can achieves their goal and fulfills their dreams. To groom students so that they become responsible citizens to dedicate themselves to the service of community.
3. To equip students with strength so that they are able to overcome all challenges of futuristic society.
4. To mould the student’s character, personality and provide much knowledge as the students can assimilate.
5. To make students self confident and self dependent and make them strong physically as well as mentally.
6. To facilitate research in different faculties for academic and social development.
7. To conduct advanced level training programs.
8. To promote research and publication in national and international journals, text books and reference books.
9. Increasing local and global linkages by collaborating with various organizations and industries.